1 bag of Kelly’s Cheezy Garlic Vegan Croutons
6 cups of cubed fresh sourdough bread
6 stalks of celery chopped with the leafy tops
1 yellow onion chopped
1 shallot chopped
7-8 crimini mushrooms chopped
1 1/2 tbs each: Fresh sage, rosemary and thyme chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
2-4 cups vegetable broth (Depending on your Sourdough)
3/4 cup vegan butter
2 tablespoons of (milled) flax seed
3 tablespoons of water
1 cup chopped pecans
- Saute onions, shallots, celery and mushrooms in olive oil until soft.
- Mix melted vegan butter with cubed sourdough bread and 1 bag
of Kelly’s Croutons.
- Add vegetable stock, herbs and flax seed egg (2 tbs milled flax seed
mixed with 3 tbs of water) this will bind stuffing.
- Combine all ingredients in a 12 x 8 baking dish, top with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 min.
-Salt and pepper to taste.