- 1 pound of pasta (I use Banza)
- 2/3 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 of an onion peeled
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- 4 Tbs cornstarch
- 1 Tbs tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 cup Kelly’s Smokey Chipotle Cheezy Parm
- 1/2 tsp. Smokey Paprika
DIRECTIONS1. Cook pasta and set aside
2. Put all ingredients except pasta in a high powered blender, I use Vitamix
3. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour cheese sauce in a pot and heat on medium and stir constantly until sauce has thickened. This allows the garlic onion to mellow.
5. Pour over pasta and enjoy!
6. Add salt to taste
7. Top with Just Crumbs